Online participation (MMAR 2023)
The conference will be held in a hybrid format. Authors of the accepted papers will present their work online or directly at the venue. Participation in the discussion will also be possible in either one of these attendance methods. Video streams for all ongoing presentations will be accessible through the “Microsoft Teams” application (https://teams.microsoft.com/). Registered participants will be added to the Teams channel of the conference.
The authors of online presentations are asked to:
- prepare a prerecorded version of their presentation and send it beforehand. Deadline for submission is 14.08.2023. Our staff will review the videos beforehand to assure there are no technical problems and will contact you if any are encountered.
- be available online during the session time slot in which their presentation is planned.
- participate in a Q&A session (around 3 minutes) regarding their work
The guidelines for submission of the online presentation will be provided in an e-mail message by the end of July. Shortly after, in the beginning of August, an additional message will be sent outlining the technical details for online participation.
After each of these e-mails, a short notice will be posted on the conference page. Please check your SPAM folder, if you have not received the e-mails.
Preferred video presentation format:
- codec: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- maximum file size: 1Gb
- resolution: 1280×720@30fps
- preferred compression: Baseline Profile (BP), Main Profile (MP)
- the video should be no longer than 17 minutes
- prerecorded PowerPoint presentation with author’s voice explaining the slides