- basic rate (includes proceedings, lunches, banquet and all social events planned):
- for IEEE or IFAC Members: 400 EURO (for Polish participants: 1700 PLN)
- for a Non-Member: 450 EURO (for Polish participants: 1900 PLN)
- for students: 300 EURO (for Polish participants: 1300 PLN)
- additional paper(s) rate: 70 EURO for each extra paper (applies to authors with more than one paper, unless a co-author has also registered and paid the basic registration fee rate) (for Polish participants: 300 PLN)
- accompanying person charge: 170 EURO (includes lunches, banquet and all social events planned) (for Polish participants: 750 PLN)
Accompanying person charge may only be made by a wire transfer, no credit card payments will be accepted.
Please note that the accompanying person cannot be a co-author of any paper submitted to the conference.
Method of payment
Information on the possible methods of payment are given in the registration form.
Please wait with the payment and registration form until notified by a separate email! Notification about new registration form will be sent in late May or June.
If you have other questions about the registration process, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org